Sower Series Historical Set - 1751 to 1850
- Abigail Adams – wife of John Adams, the second president of the US, mother of John Quincy Adams, the sixth president
- Johnny Appleseed – American missionary and pioneer nurseryman who introduced apples to the Midwest
- Francis Scott Key – American lawyer, author and poet, composer of the national anthem, The Star-Spangled Banner
- Jason Lee – American missionary and pioneer in the Oregon Territory
- Samuel Morse – American painter & inventor of the Morse Code
- George Washington – Revolutionary general and first president of the United States
- Daniel Webster – American senator, statesman, and orator, a powerful defender of the American nation and union
- Noah Webster – American lexicographer, author, editor, and textbook pioneer
It’s the Age of Establishment and Expansion for America. God has raised up individuals such as George Washington, Abigail Adams, Francis Scott Key, Daniel Webster, and Noah Webster to help establish this nation and its identity. Others, such as Johnny Appleseed, Jason Lee, and Samuel Morse lay the groundwork for expansion.
Ideal for history unit studies.
Sower Series Historical Set 2 (1751-1850)
Format: set of 8 paperback books
Age: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Grade: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th
Topic: Biographies, History