Sower Series Historical Set - 1450 to 1750
- Robert Boyle – physicist and chemist, known as one of the founders of modern chemistry
- Christopher Columbus – explorer with a desire to spread the Gospel
- George Frederic Handel – Baroque composer best known for the “Messiah”
- Johannes Kepler – mathematician & astronomer, known for the laws of planetary motion
- Isaac Newton – physicist, mathematician, astronomer, and theologian
- Susanna Wesley – “Mother of Methodism,” mother of John & Charles Wesley
It’s the Age of Discovery. Godly scientists, such as Boyle, Kepler, and Newton are investigating the wonders of creation, documenting the realities and principles that govern God’s order. Others, such as Handel, Wesley, and Columbus stand firm in their faith as they overcome obstacles to bring glory to God in music, ministry, and evangelism.
Ideal for history unit studies.
Sower Series Historical Set 1 (1450-1750)
Age: 10, 11, 12, 13
Grade: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th
Topic: Biography, History